Bush Anda A Ouvir Vozes...

US President George W. Bush allegedly said God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, a new BBC documentary will reveal, according to details released here.

Bush made the claim when he met Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas and then foreign minister Nabil Shaath in June 2003, the ministers told the documentary series to be broadcast in Britain later this month.

The US leader also told them he had been ordered by God to create a Palestinian state, the ministers said Friday.

Shaath, now the Palestinian information minister, said: " President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God.

'God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'.'

"And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq...' And I did.

"'And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it',"

http://www.reopen911.org/Bushclaimstohearvoices.htm

:malvado:

Acho que ha qualquer coisa naquela mente que ainda estamos para descobrir...

ou entao ele nao bate mesmo nada bem :hammer:

"Não há cura para o nascimento e a morte, a não ser usufruir o intervalo"

Nature_Lover_MiniSig.jpg

é como os arabes extremistas, a fazer a guerra em nome de um deus <_<

ke mitra esse bush

e as naçoes unidas sao umas borras na cueca é só pensar um bokado -_-

banner-peace100.gif

:toosad: Este Bush n pode ver nada...como os talis usam o nome de Deus p fazer as cenas tristes deles...vai o Bushoman e tb quer!!! :><P:

Quando um lider tem algo em mente...às vezes n pode esclarecer as pessoas a 100% sobre as suas intenções, senão deixa de ser apoiado...por isso ele arranjou a fonte que achou melhor p convencer certas pessoas a seguirem-no... <_<

E é assim que vai o mundo... :wacko:

Se queres que a Vida te Sorria, que tal começares por sorrir...?!?